Walnut Grove Animal Hospital
Drag box to select area
Walnut Grove Animal Hospital has been serving the needs of Walton, Newton and Gwinnett's furry friends since 1987. The friendly, knowledgeable staff at Walnut Grove Animal Hospital will take good care of your dog, cat or other small animal. The hospital offers an array of services, from diagnostics to a complete slate of internal medicine to small-animal surgery. It even offers grooming by appointment to help your furry family members look their best, and boarding for dogs and cats. WGAH carries popular flea, tick and heartworm products. Appointments are recommended, but walk-ins are welcome.
1550 Highway 138, Loganville, GA 30052
- Fax: 707-255-6497
- Fax: 770-787-6680
- Accessibility Details: Ramp at entrance
- Accessibility Details: Street level
- Hours: Appointments: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, 9am - 5pm;
Wed, 8am - noon; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, closed. Drop-off hours: 8am - 9pm.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, Sun, 11am - 9:30pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10:30pm
- Business email: email@example.com
- Accessible: yes