There aren't many modern Southern traditions more well known and loved as Waffle House. The Loganville Waffle House, conveniently located on Highway 78, is part of that tradition. Stop by any time of the day or night for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Try a waffle or hash browns (scattered, smothered and covered, of course) or a patty melt with your favorite Coca-Cola product or Waffle House's Classic Blend Coffee. The friendly Waffle House staff will greet you with a smile, cook your food to order and serve it to your table fast and hot. Come by the Loganville Waffle House to see why it's been a tradition for over half a century.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp from the parking lot to front door.
- Founding Date: 1955
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Waffles, hash browns, eggs, grits, sausage, bacon, biscuits, patty melts, burgers, sandwiches, steak, beverages, desserts.
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.wafflehouse.com/welcome/menu
- Specialties: Waffles, patty melts, hash browns
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Diner, Southern
- Signature dishes: Waffles, hash browns, patty melts
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The All-Star Special
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Shirt & shoes required.