The Home Depot
The Home Depot has been metro Atlanta's most trusted source for home improvement and more since 1979, and your Loganville Home Depot location is proud to be part of that tradition. Conveniently located on Highway 78, Home Depot stocks an array of tools, supplies and appliances for both the professional and the do-it-yourself specialist. Friendly, knowledgeable staff will help you make the right choices, no matter what you're looking for. Choose from the top brands and the best selection of items for any home improvement project. Find the right appliances and supplies or any room of your home – or for your yard – at The Home Depot.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ground level
- Founding Date: 1979
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Appliances, kitchen and bath fixtures, lumber, building supplies, paint, tools, plants & seeds
- Services: Classes, Financing, Gift certificates
- Return policy: Most items can be returned with receipt. See store for details.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What questions should customers ask before making a major purchase?: Make a budget and find out what products fit both your needs and budget. Never settle for less because something is cheap, but at the same time, never spend way more than you intend to.
- Home appliance brands: Broan, GE, Maytag, Amana, Hotpoint, Insinkerator
- Home installation: Yes
- Services (nurseries, gardening): Landscape design, Planting
- Kitchen & bath brands: NuTone, Sterling, American Standard, Kohler
- Keys made: Yes
- Hardware brands: Dewalt, Dremel, Milwaukee, Ryobi, Ridgid, Husky, Makita, Black & Decker, Hilti
- What's an important safety tip to keep in mind when working?: Wear protective equipment – goggles, gloves, etc.