Sherwin-Williams has been helping homeowners and professional painters choose the right paints and stains since right after the Civil War, and the Loganville Sherwin-Williams store is proud to be part of that longstanding tradition. Conveniently located on Highway 78, Sherwin-Williams is staffed by friendly, knowledgeable people who will go the extra mile in helping you select the right paint, stain, supplies, wallpapers and home accents.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 5pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp from parking lot
- Founding Date: 1866
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Paints, stains, wallpaper, home accents, and supplies for painting
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's still a small town, even though it's growing, and the people are friendly.