Kroger is one of America's premier grocery chains, and the Loganville location is proud to serve the community. Conveniently located at the corner of Highway 78 and Highway 81, near Loganville Middle School, Kroger has a wide array of grocery, pharmacy and household items. The Kroger bakery, deli, meat market and health food departments are stocked with everything you need.
For even more convenience, Starbucks and Fifth Third bank are located inside this Loganville Kroger. Stop by your local Kroger store to see why the business has successfully served local communities for more than 100 years.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Insurance accepted: See pharmacy for details
- Licenses: State of Georgia
- Free consultation: Yes
- Regional specialty: American, Asian, Latin American, Mexican, Thai
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Bank, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop, Florist, Pharmacy, Wine
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, 11am - 7pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No