Kroger is a one-stop-shop allowing you to pick up groceries, such as produce, dairy and bakery goods, as well as household items, floral arrangements and pharmaceuticals. It also offers a deli service for fresh made sandwiches, as well as custom ordered cakes in the bakery. There is also a Redbox as well as an ATM.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped designated parking spots in front of building, as well as a wheelchair ramp available at the entrance
- Founding Date: 1883
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Produce, meat, dairy, pharmacy, pre-made meals, deli
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Bakery, custom ordering available; fresh made sandwiches from the deli
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Kroger is located in the heart of the Grayson community, and you are bound to run into a neighbor or two whenever you are grocery shopping.
- Insurance accepted: Changes annually, call for current list.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Butcher, Florist, Pharmacy, Wine
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products
- Pharmacy hours: Daily, 9am - 9pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No