Joe's All-American Grill
Joe's All-American Grill is a family-owned and -operated restaurant that was originally founded in Stone Mountain in 1986. It serves a selection of grilled items such as burgers, chicken, sandwiches and wings to choose from. It also features a patio, where it hosts live music every Friday and Saturday night, and a weekly dart tournament.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10 pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11am - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1986
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: joesallamericangrill.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Joe's specialties include 100% fresh beef, 1/2 lb. burgers which are hand-patted and cooked to order. Joe's is also well known for the variety of wing flavors.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: "Joe's Original Hamburger" best describes Joe's American Grill. All American food that you would find on the grill at a Fourth of July party.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: n/a
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual