International House of Pancakes has been an American tradition since 1958, and the Loganville IHOP is proud to be a part of that tradition. Conveniently located on Logan Drive just off of Highway 78, the Loganville IHOP is open 24 hours on Friday and Saturday. Enjoy classic breakfast favorites all day, or try a burger and fries, soup and salad or an appetizer. IHOP's menu includes favorites for kids, special values for guests age 55 and older, and the Simple & Fit menu with items under 600 calories.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 6am - midnight; Fri, Sat, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp onto the curb.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Pancakes, omelettes, French toast, waffles, crepes, soups, sandwiches, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, appetizers, salads, soups, desserts
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.ihop.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&am…
- Specialties: Breakfast favorites, such as omelettes, waffles, French toast, and, of course, pancakes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Diner, International
- Signature dishes: IHOP's famous pancakes, including specialty flavors like buttermilk, cinnamon, blueberry, chocolate chip, whole grain
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The classic Rooty Tooty Fresh & Fruity platter includes a stack of fruit-topped pancakes with eggs, bacon and sausage.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: casual