Great Western Meats
Great Western has been the source for the best meat in Loganville since 1998. A locally owned business operated by lifetime Loganville residents, Great Western offers fresh-cut and ground meat every day. Check out its all-natural cuts of beef and chicken and handmade sausages, as well as an impressive seafood selection. If you're in the mood for something adventurous, try the frog legs, rabbit or gator. Ask about the store's package deals as well.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the curb.
- Founding Date: 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fresh beef, poultry, pork, handmade sausages, exotic meats, spices, fresh vegetables
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Phone orders
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Loganville is a small town with close-knit people. People around here are all for the community.
- Grocery services: Butcher
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No