If you're looking for that local, friendly mom-and-pop vibe, you will definitely find it at China Cafe in Grayson. This family owned and operated restaurant has served delicious Chinese and Mongolian food since 2002.
China Cafe offers a great selection on its menu, but will also prepare orders that are unlisted if requested. The Mongolian beef is one of the best sellers and has a great grilled taste, sweetened by sauteed onions. Another popular seller is garlic chicken and sesame chicken with fried rice.
If you are looking for the best bang for you buck, try the $5.25 lunch buffet served Mon – Fri, 11am – 2pm.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10:30pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11:30am - 10:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to enter the restaurant in front of Corralejo - the Mexican restaurant next door to China Cafe.
- Founding Date: 2002
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: New York Style Chinese food to eat in or take out.
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: General Tso's Chicken, Szechuan Scallops, Orange Beef or Chicken, Hunan Triple
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The Zheng family enjoy having their restaurant located in Grayson because, "We get to see all of the same people from the neighborhoods nearby."
- Cuisine: Chinese, Mongolian
- Signature dishes: Mongolian Beef, Garlic Chicken, Sesame Chicken
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: General Tso's Chicken
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 8
- Dress code: Casual