For 35 years, Chili's has been synonymous with casual Tex-Mex dining. The Loganville Chili's on Highway 78 has a wide customer base from Walton, Gwinnett and Newton counties. Entrees, salads and burgers can be accompanied by any of 18 varieties of margarita. There's a dedicated kids' menu and a catering arm that can serve up a Chili's platter for your next party.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: There's a ramp from the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1975
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.chilis.com/EN/menu/Pages/printablemenu.aspx?Restaurant…
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Baby-back ribs, fried shrimp, Texas cheese fries, chicken crispers, chicken fajitas
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Shirt and shoes required.
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Tequila, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs
- What's your specialty drink?: 18 varieties of signature margaritas
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported