Two local high school seniors were named to MaxPreps Preseason All-American Baseball team. Included in the 30 names released by CBS Maxpreps last week, were seniors Clint Frazier of Loganville High School and Austin Meadows of Grayson High School. The line up included seven players from California, five from Texas, four from Florida – and two from Loganville.
Maxpreps gave the following information on the two players:
Frazier had a huge junior season with 24 home runs, 55 runs and 58 RBIs to go with a .424 batting average. He is considered one of the top outfield prospects for the MLB Draft and is a potential first-round pick.
Meadows could go among the top 10 picks in the MLB Draft. He batted .390 with 28 RBIs, 19 stolen bases and four home runs last year.
More on Meadows and Frazier:
- Grayson's Austin Meadows Named Georgia's Best Baseball Player
- LHS Frazier and GHS Meadows were Big Hitters at Wrigley Field
- Grayson Athlete Gets Key to the City
- LHS Clint Frazier Receives Prestigious Jackie Robinson Award
- LHS Outfielder Added to Roster at Wrigley Field