Early voting is now over, but voters who haven't yet voted can still vote in the General Election on Nov. 6, 2012.
Here is what you need to know.
- You had to have registered to vote by Oct. 9 in order to be eligible to vote in the 2012 General Election.
- You need to have photo ID in order to vote in Georgia.
- The polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. in the Walton and Gwinnett County precincts.
- You can enter your address here for your personal sample ballot and to find your precinct.
This will give you the following information:
- Voter registration status
- Mail-In application and ballot status
- Poll Location
- Elected Officials
- Sample ballot for the upcoming election
- If you are not sure whether you are eligible to vote, you can find out here.
There are municipal elections in Loganville and in Grayson. However, those elections are not conducted at the same polling place as the General Election and require you going to a second voting location.
In Loganville, voting in the muncipal election will be from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Rock Gym on Main Street in Loganville. The only item on the ballot is the question of whether or not to allow for a package store in the City of Loganville.
In Grayson, voting in the municipal election will be from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Grayson City Hall at 475 Grayson Parkway. Both Candidates for City Council Posts qualified unopposed but there will be a . Wine and distilled spirits are allowed at the moment, but should the measure fail, no alcoholic beverages at all will be allowed to be sold by the package on a Sunday in the city of Grayson.