Walton County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following theft and burglary complaints in the Loganville area between Aug. 27 and Sept. 9.
- Theft – A black trailer was stolen from a residence on Wapakoneta Trail.
- Theft – Hedge trimmers and ATV’s were reportedly stolen from a residence on Youth Jersey Rd.
- Burglary Attempt – A burglary attempt occurred on a Lot on Mountain Creek Church Road.
- Theft – Fishing equipment and marine batteries were taking from a fishing boat on Hwy 11.
- Burglary – Medications were stolen from a residence on a Lot on Mountain Creek Church Road.
- Burglary – A screen door was cut and a flowerpot was taken from a porch at a residence on Hwy 11. Extra patrol requested.
- Entering Auto – An I-pod was taken from a vehicle on Maple Creek Avenue.
- Burglary – Extra patrol was requested when someone entered a residence on Friendship Church Road.
- Entering Auto – A vehicle was entered on Grady Smith Road
- Theft – A theft report was taken at Dollar General.
- Theft – An air conditioning condenser was stolen from a location on Bold Springs Road.
- Burglary – A burglary was reported on Bold Springs Road.
- Theft – Jewelry was reportedly stolen from a residence on Victoria Park Dr.
- Entering Auto – An attempt was made to enter a vehicle at Coles Automotive on Hwy 78.
- Theft – Tools were stolen from a location on Crestwood Trail.
- Theft – A check card was reportedly stolen from a mailbox on Guthrie Cemetery Road.
Thanks to the Neighborhood Watch members of Hidden Creek subdivision and Forest Ridge subdivision. Burglary and Entering Auto arrests have been made due to their vigilance and observation in regards to suspicious activity in their subdivisions.
Being on alert is key in preventing burglaries and entering auto thefts; therefore, we would like to urge everyone to report all suspicious activity to 9-1-1.