The following Loganville or Grayson residents were booked into the Gwinnett Detention Center during the period July 27 - 29, 2012. The information comes from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department Docket Book. These individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of, the crimes listed.
- Belarmino Hernandez Cruz, of 1563 Virgil Pond Lane, Loganville, was charged with giving a false name, no drivers license and was held for immigration.
- David Lee Miller, of 235 Line St., Loganville, was charged with theft by taking.
- Baron Edward Hyatt, of 1705 Round Road, Grayson, was charged with battery and simple assault.
- Timothy Reece Thomas, of 911 Coopers Ridge Path, Grayson, was charged with driving while license suspended/revoked and failure to maintain insurance.
- Romalious Trevaras Smith, of 988 Winding Down Way, Grayson, was charged with failure to appear.
- Arista Vashni Saunders, of 1010 Hillside Pine Drive, Grayson, was charged with deposit account fraud, and shoplifting less than $300.
- Raudelis Ibarra-Suarez, of 4060 Brushymill Court, Loganville, was charged with no drivers license and illegal passing of emergency vehicle.
- Joseph Phillip White, of 1665 Summit Tree Terrace, Loganville, was charged with no drivers license after 30 days as a Georgia resident and driving on a suspended/revoked license.
- Kenneth Foxworth, of 4695 Ivy Fork Drive, Loganville, was charged with solicitation of sex acts.
- Cedric Leggett, of 425 Crested View Drive, Loganville, was charged with theft by receiving.
- Isaiah Amod Luster, of 787 Preserve Park Drive, Loganville, was charged with failure to appear.
- Timothy Lamar Thompson, of 1850 Rose Garden Lane, Loganville, was charged with using fighting words.
- Dwayne Solomon Heard, of 3552 Skyland Ridge Court, Loganville, was charged with theft by shoplifting and possession of marijuana (less than 1 ounce).
- Babatomiwa Osikanlu, 553 Warm Springs Court, Loganville, driving while license suspended/revoked, failure to appear and speeding.