Walton County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following theft and burglary complaints between Jun 8 -12.
- The A/C unit to a vacant residence on Laboon Road was taken.
- A white Horton cargo trailer was taken from a residence on Windfield Drive.
- Unknown person(s) attempted to enter a residence on Magnolia Ridge by prying open the back door.
- A residence on Mount Paran Church Road was burglarized and a television was stolen.
- A residence was burglarized on John Deere Road.
- The backdoor to a vacant residence on Powell Court in Hickory Grove Estates was broken into. Nothing was reported missing.
- A subject entered a shop on Cown Road and took firearms and electronics.
- On Mountain Creek Church Rd. someone stole prescription pills and a firearm.
- An A/C unit was taken from a residence on Nancy Way.
- A homeowner on Watson Fain Tr. reported their house being burglarized.
- A complainant reported a firearm missing on High Point Ridge.
- A subject took the gate off the hinges at a residence on Claude Brewer Road and entered the outbuilding behind the residence and took a four-wheeler.
- On Donald Drive, a warrant was issued on a subject for not returning a vehicle, cell phone, and debit card.
- Theft – A garden hose was reported stolen on McKinsey Ridge.
The following information was obtained from the Walton County Sheriff's Office Alerts.