The following Loganville or Grayson residents were booked into the Gwinnett Detention Center during the period October 5-8. The information comes from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department Docket Book. These individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of, the crimes listed.
- Matthew Taylor Dailey, 2140 Rosewood Mill Court, Loganville, charged with Battery and Terroristic threats and acts.
- Heather Lynn Bridges, 1335 Burning Bush Drive, Loganville, charged with possession of less than oz of marijuana
- Wyatt Edward Seymour, 3275 Spincaster Way, Loganville, charged with possession of less than oz marijuana
- Benjamin Neal Tarkenton, 4660 Beaver Road, Loganville, charged with DUI Drugs, VGCSA of C/S and Improper Signal
- Christopher Wayne Gant, 1676 Grayson Parkway, Grayson, charged with 3 counts of burglary and one of theft by taking
- Michael Wayne Smith, 1560 Virgil Moon Road, Loganville, charged with DUI-Less Safe
- Eugenio Gerardo Zarza-Salazar, 125 Howe Ln Street, Loganville, charged with no drivers license and hold for immigration
- Michael Jason Guthrie, 129 The Esplanade Way, Loganville, charged with violation of probation
- Saniel Catic, 110 Leigh’s Grove Way, Grayson, charged with DUI-Alcohol, DUI-Less Safe, Failure to maintain lane
- Cherish Brooke Baker, 4400 Bullock Bridge Road, Loganville, charged with battery