Gwinnett County Police reported clocking two cars allegedly traveling at 84 mph in a 45 mph speed zone on Highway 20 at Ozora Road on Nov. 27. According to the police report, the two cars were traveling one behind the other and weaving in and out of the traffic, leading the officers to believe they were racing. The subjects claimed that was not the case and the driver of the front car said she was not even aware of the car behind her. She said she was rushing to get to work. Both were arrested and charged with speeding and reckless driving. They bonded out the same day on $705 bond.
The following Loganville or Grayson residents were booked into the Gwinnett Detention Center during the period Nov. 25 to Nov. 28. The information comes from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department Docket Book. These individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of, the crimes listed.
- Keon Lamont Hall-Kearney, of 883 Hawthorn Lane, Grayson, was charged with criminal trespass.
- Taylor Matthew Fuller, of 1184 Ironwood Drive, Grayson, was charged with tags, removing/affixing tag to conceal, driving under the influence – alcohol, failure to maintain lane, running a red light and unregistered tag.
- Larron Tavaris Holt, of 4376 Beaver Pond Court, Loganville, was charged with interference with a call for emergency assistance and pedestrian under influence on roadway.
- Amanda Lee Howell, 100 Little Haynes Drive, Loganville, was charged with violation of probation.
- Michael Adam Ellis, of 3012 Blue Creek Patch, Loganville, was charged with DUI – alcohol, failure to stop accident with injury, damage and reckless driving.
- Brian Allan Dotson, of 906 Milton Circle, Loganville, was charged with driving while license suspended/revoked, expired license and m/v must have two headlights.
- Darryl Keith Garmon, of 182 Garden Manor Court, Loganville, was charged with driving while license suspended/revoked.
- Laura Michelle Smith, of 1788 Floye Drive, Loganville, was held for court.
- Charmaine Ann Marie Bent, of 2560 Alexander Crossing, Loganville, was charged with no proof of insurance and was held for another agency.
- Nolan Wendell Bartholomew, of 33 Shadowhill Court, Loganville, was charged with shoplifting (less than $300) and obstruction.