Leah Tamara Waller, of 3668 Range Way, Loganville, was charged on May 1 with exploitation of disabled adult. These charges were filed as a result of an investigation following her arrest on April 25 for cruelty to animals.
According to the incident report from Gwinnett County Police Department, an animal control officer responded to a complaint from a neighbor about the condition of the house. It was reported that the inside of the home was covered in animal feces "inches" thick. When they were able to get hold of Waller, she allegedly told them she was at the hospital with her 19-year-old disabled son, but no such patient could be located at any area hospital.
An inspection of the home is reported by GCPD to have revealed food stored in a van, along with animal feces. The back yard was allegedly covered with trash, more animal feces and some medical equipment, including an IV. The owner of the home granted them access and animals inside the home were found to be in poor condition - one even had a broken back. Authorities had to enter the home wearing protective gear and oxygen masks. The health department condemned the home. Charges of animal cruelty were filed against Waller as well as her sister, Elisha Waller, when the two woman and the disabled 19-year-old finally arrived at the home.
The fire department assessed the health of the 19-year-old and ascertained that he needed to be transported to a hospital for treatment. The two women were transported to jail. Waller was subsequently released on May 3 on $2,950 bond.
The following charges were also filed against residents in the Loganville area during the period April 26 to May 4. These are all charges and do not constitute a conviction.
- Ulanda Oneka Mosley, of 1420 Alexander Crossing, Loganville, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- Scott Charles Miller, of 926 Ozora Road, Loganville, was charged with driving under the influence, drugs/alcohol.
- Sandchez Derenta Williams, was charged with 4225 Peace Rose Place, Loganville, was charged with interference with call for emergency assistance and simple battery.
- Alfonso Lopez Badillo, of 1405 Timber Walk Drive, Loganville, was charged with suspended/revoked license and tag light required.
- Fayaad Infan Singh, of 955 Yancey Court, Loganville, was charged with suspended/revoked license and speeding 21-25 over.
- Terrence Dontay Robinson, of 2050 Alexander Crossing, Loganville, was charged with violating probation.
- Justin Michael Manning, of 3610 Stoney Creek Way, Loganville, was charged with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and battery.
- Ictoria Olu Fashakin, of 3615 Brushy Wood Drive, Loganville, was charged with criminal damage to property – 2nd degree and simple battery.
- Baldina Carrar, of 3290 Hodges Road, Loganville, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- Kristin Carter Barr, of 3215 Wrenwood Court, Loganville, was charged with 2nd degree forgery.
- Tara Ray Ritter, of 3215 Wrenwood Court, Loganville, was charged with 2nd degree forgery.
- Donovan Lee Brown, of 3685 Sweet Breeze Way, Loganville, was charged with violating parole.
- Christopher Dwayne Smith, of 295 Shadowbrooke Circle, Loganville, was charged with simple battery.
- Leah Tamara Waller, of 3668 Range Way, Loganville, was charged with exploitation of disabled adult.
- Lauren Amber Mitchell, of 533 Red Tip Lane, Loganville, was charged with driving on a suspended/revoked License.
- Doreen Andria White-Ricketts, of 1975 Ivy Branch Lane, Loganville, was charged with having a windshield not in a good condition and was held for another agency.
- Jose Luis Alejo, of 455 Hoke O’Kelly Mill Road SE, Loganville, was charged with no drivers license, speeding, and was held for immigration.
- Philip Horace Brown, of 3675 Pine Bloom Place, Loganville, was charged with two counts of aggravated child molestation, incest and statutory rape.
- Shannon Anderson, of 3312 Beach Hollow Court, Loganville, was charged with DUI – alcohol, improper/erratic lane change and possession of open alcohol container.
- Deonte Joseph Artis, of 863 Langley View Court, Loganville, was charged with possession of tool for commission of a crime, loitering or prowling.
- Hillary Gail Carlile, of 434 Rhett Drive, Loganville was charged with disorderly conduct.
- Bobby Ray Westbrook, of 434 Rhett Drive, Loganville, was charged with disorderly conduct.