The following Loganville or Grayson residents were booked into the Gwinnett Detention Center during the period April 1 - 7, 2012. The information comes from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department Docket Book. These individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of, the crimes listed.
April 1, 2012
- Kenneth Percival Matthias, of No. 624, 2945 R.osebud Road, Loganville, was charged with possession of less than 1 ounce of marijuana.
- Nicholas Alexander Moore, of 1251 Buloxi Court, Grayson, was charged with loitering/prowling.
- William Geral Eaton, of 4314 Coastal Lane, Loganville, was charged with a violation of probation
- Phillip Moore Erick, of 4389 Bay Creek Road, was held for court.
- Ryan Paul Brinckman, of 115 Perry St., Loganville, was charged with driving while under the influence.
- Julie Loren Burke, of 4095 Atlanta Highway, Loganville, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- Anthony Jarrell Lopez, of 513 Plantation Creek Drive, Loganville, was held for another agency.
- Jacob Patrick Miles, of 2065 Dogwood Dell, Loganville, was charged with theft by taking.
- Robert Bradley Edwards, of 1198 Winding Down Way, Grayson, was charged with failure to appear.
- Britne Lee Costello, of 4410 Kingsgate CV, Loganville, was charged with not having a valid driver’s license and driving the wrong way on a one way.
- Darrell Wayne Atha, of 3600 Anglin Road, Loganville, was charged with driving while license suspended/revoked.
- Sean Patrick Harvey, of 2835 Haynes Club Circle, Grayson, was charged with driving while license suspended/revoked and giving a false name or information.