The following Loganville or Grayson residents were booked into the Gwinnett Detention Center during the period July 21 - 25, 2012. The information comes from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department Docket Book. These individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of, the crimes listed.
- Durrant Doyle Williams, 1881 Mountain Park Lane, Loganville was charged with possession of marijuana (less than 1 ounce) and tag light requirement.
- Jovante Marquis Thorpe, of 385 Shadowbrooke Circle, was charged with carrying a concealed weapon.
- Amanda Ruth Mavity, of 1535 Compton Woods Drive, Loganville, was held for another agency.
- John Samuel Simmonds, of 2620 Turtle Terrace, Grayson, was charged with being a Georgia resident for 30 days without applying for a license, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving on a suspended/revoked license.
- Eusebio Diaz-Castillo, of 2552 Rosebud Road, Grayson, was charged with driving under the influence (alcohol), no driver’s license, improper lane change and driving on the wrong side of the road.
- Christine Janela Colbert, of 1863 Temple Park Drive, Loganville, was charged with DUI and running a red light.
- Michael Alphanson Henry, of 2291 Fall Creek Lodge, Loganville, was charged with failure to obey traffic device, reckless driving and speeding.
- James Vernon Butler, of 3532 Skyland Ridge Court, was charged with suspended/revoked license and no tag.
- Monique Antoinette Holmes, 602 Preserve Park Drive, Loganville, was charged with driving while license suspended/revoked and failure to have license on person.
- Brian James Danson, 2248 Roseberry Lane, Grayson, was charged with a violation of probation.
- Ricardo Melendez-Trueba, of 2369 Ridgedale drive, Grayson, was charged with DUI-drugs, drugs not in original container, possession and use of drug related and violation of the Georgia Controlled Substance Act.
- Arturo Garcia, of 427 Ryland Ave., Loganville, was charged with violation of probation.
- Kristin Carter Barr, of 3215 Wrenwood Court, Loganville, was charged with credit card fraud.