Walton County Sheriff's deputies responded to the following theft and burglary compaints in the Loganville area during the period Dec. 7 - 13, 2012.
- Entering Auto – An unknown person entered into an unlocked van on Bullock Bridge Road. Several items were stolen.
- Burglary – A residence was reportedly burglarized on Piney Grove Road. electronics were taken during the burglary.
- Theft – A dirt bike was taken from a residence on Sandy Creek Rd.
- Burglary – The front window at a business on Highway 78 was broken and a computer was stolen.
- Theft – A theft was reported on Park Street at Guthrie Cemetery Road.
This information was obtained from the Walton County Sheriff's Office Zone Alerts.