The following Loganville or Grayson residents were booked into the Gwinnett Detention Center during the period Nov. 30 to Dec. 9, 2012. The information comes from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department Docket Book. These individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of, the crimes listed.
- James Michael Shannon, 315 Hoke O-kelly Mill Road, Loganville, was charged with violation of probation, theft by deception and two counts of theft by taking.
- Eeon Wesley Fortune, of 2468 Johnson Road, Loganville, was charged with violating probation and was held for another agency.
- Russell Sidney Hobgood, of 5161 Lake Carlton Road, Loganville, was charged with violating probation.
- Jonathan Jeffery Korpal, of 3541 Brookview Drive, Loganville, was charged with violating the Georgia Controlled Substance Act, schedule II and possession and use of drug related paraphernalia
- Jeremy Bruce Piet, of 1617 Woodsong Court, Grayson, was charged with shoplifting less than $300 and was held for another agency.
- Carlos Alfredo Castro-Tapia, of 912 Bay Creek Road, Loganville, was charged with giving a false name or information and was held for immigration.
- Kerry Ann Winter, of 2708 Rolling Down Way, Loganville, was charged with theft by taking.
- Gary Eugene Calhoun and Theresa Simler Barfield, both of 394 Creek Crossing Court, Grayson, were each charged with disorderly conduct and simple battery.
- Kevin Paul Womack, of 3574 Irvin Drive, Loganville, was charged with DUI – alcohol, open container law, operating a vehicle with a suspended/cancelled /revoked registration and possession of less than 1 ounce of marijuana.
- Christopher Robert Bates, of 3608 Bob white Lane, Loganville, was charged with VGCSA of controlled substance.
- Steve Allen Jenkins was charged with driving on a suspended/revoked license and was held for another agency.
- Aundre Dwayne Bandoo, of 1153 Ozora Farms Court, Loganville, was charged with battery and cruelty to Children.
- Jamar Rashad Madden, of 737 Weiver Falls Court, Loganville, was charged with violation of probation.