Rashad Tre Levels, 19, and Leporscha Maurell Woods, 27, of 3608 Perserve Woods Lane, Loganville, were charged with terroristic threats and acts and remaining on school property without cause following an incident at Grace Snell Middle School last week. Woods also was charged with disorderly conduct.
According to a report from Gwinnett County Schools Police, officials were called to Grace Middle School in Loganville during lunch break on Jan. 25, 2013. Officials at the school reported that Woods and Levels had arrived at the school to have lunch with a sibling. During the visit they confronted another student accused of bullying their sister. It reportedly caused a "huge" disturbance in the commons area and the two refused to leave when asked to. Woods was accused of using profanity at the student who was being confronted and one of them was reported to have threatened to "beat the ass" of the student.
Woods and Levels were both arrested and transported to Gwinnett County Detention Center. They remain incarcerated without bond.
These and the following Loganville or Grayson residents were booked into the Gwinnett Detention Center during the period Jan. 23 to 29, 2013. The information comes from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department Docket Book. These individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of, the crimes listed.
Jan. 23, 2013
- Angela Michelle Quattlebaum, of 301 Mt Berry Court, Loganville, was charged with violating probation.
- Julio Cesar Soto, of 2320 Ridgedale Dr., Grayson, was charged with no drivers license and failing to report when striking a fixed object.
- Maria Luisa Badu, of 2579 Hard Twist Dr., Grayson, was charged with violation of probation.
- Harry Bernard III Heller, of 136 The Esplanade Way SW, Loganville, was charged with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, violation of Georgia Controlled Substance Act, controlled substance, and loitering or prowling.
- Leah Leigh Eller, of 1769 Brandi Lane, Loganville, was charged with a parole violation.
- Daniel Nava-Marban, of 136 Howe Lane, Loganville, was charged with no drivers license and failure to obey a stop sign.
- Jason Hunter Taylor, of 2800 Berry Road, Loganville, was charged with “other offense.”
- Dino Florea, of 1520 Twin Manor Drive, Loganvlle, was charged with driving on a suspended/revoked license and illegal passing of an emergency vehicle.
- Rashad Tre Levels, of 3608 Perserve Woods Lane, Loganville, was charged with terroristic threats and acts and remaining on school property without cause.
- Leporscha Maurell Woods, of 3608 Preserve Woods Lane, Loganville, was charged with disorderly conduct, terroristic threats and acts and remaining on school property without cause.
- Melvin Xavier Jordan, of 1020 Alexander Crosng, Loganville, was charged with two counts of failure to appear.
- Bobby Sims, of 207 Old Zion Cemetery Road, Apt. C, Loganville, was charged with open container violation, driving under the influence – alcohol, DUI less safe and failure to maintain lane.
- Charles Milton Johns, of 5279 Haynes Creek Dr., Loganville, was charged with shoplifting less than $300 and obstruction.
- Gage Alexander LeBlanc, of 4120 Janel Lane, Loganville, and criminal damage to property – 2nd degree and criminal trespass and obstruction of officer.
- Shane Anthony Duff, of 150 Holly Court, Loganville, was charged with VGCSA possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
- Lindsey Catherine Scevior, of 310 Bay Grove Road, Loganville, was charged with dUI drugs, VGCSA – Schedule IV, possession and use of drug related and improper/erratic lane change.
- Leonardo Charles Symister, of 2257 Herring Woods Way, Grayson, was charged with driving while license suspended/revoked, failure to dim headlights and possession of marijuana, less than 1 ounce.
- Norman James Nash, of 649 Bishop St., Grayson, was charged with DUI – Drugs/Alcohol.
- Robert Wade Smith, of 1149 Pinehurst Road, Grayson, was charged with violating paraole.
- Marshawn Labron Hichman, of 73 Shadowhill Court, Loganville, was charged with loitering and possession of marijuana less than 1 ounce.
- Brandon Deon Turner, of 2351 Fall Creek Landing, Loganville, was charged with burglary.
- Brandon Lamar Davis, of 494 Strawberry Walk, Loganville, was charged with burglary.