Walton County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following theft and burglary complaints in and around the Loganville area in the first week of 2013.
- Stolen Vehicle – Two four-wheelers were taken from a residence on Bay Ridge Drive.
- Damage to Property – During overnight hours, an unknown person(s) fired rounds into an outbuilding at Double Springs Baptist Church on Double Springs Church Rd.
- Reckless Conduct – A subject was arrested after firing dozens of shots from inside his residence on Gum Creek Lane. The subject was intoxicated.
- Burglary – A camper was broken into on Lowry Road and firearms were taken.
- Found Property – A firearm, in a holster, was found in the front yard of a residence on Laurel Gate Lane. Walton County deputies retrieved the firearm.
(This was compiled from the WCSO alerts)