Medieval Times performers will be escorting the 2012 pageant contestants to the Ms. Life Care Center pageant this afternoon. There will be four knights to escort the nine Life Care Center residents who will be participating in the pageant. Local dignitaries will then decide who will hold the title of Ms. Life Care Center 2012. These include:
- Loganville City Councilman Skip Baliles
- Gwinnett County Fire and Emergency Services Chief Bill Myers
- Grayson High School Assistant Principal Jennifer Fero
- Gentiva Hospice Care Account Executive Dyan Bernstein
- Life Care Centers of America’s Blue Ridge Region Director of Rehab Services Cheryl Wolfe
Family and friends of contestants and Grayson High School students in the Grayson Technical Program will also offer their support for the event. These people, including the Medieval Times performers, all are donating their time for this event. The pageant will be followed by a reception. Students from Grayson’s Technical Program are decorating the dining room and providing the music to match the theme.