The following positions are being filled at Lowes, located at 1615 Scenic Highway in Snellville:
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Ability to operate, demonstrate and explain merchandise in assigned area.
- Ability to operate store equipment in assigned area (including but not limited to LRT, telephone, paging system, copiers, fax machines, computers, CCTV surveillance system, key cutting, panel saw, paint mixing computer, blind cutting, forklifts, pallet jacks, electric lifts, etc).
- Assist customers in carrying and loading their purchases.
- Maintain outside appearance of store by returning carts to proper location and cleaning/organizing as necessary.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and knowledge of weights and measures.
- Ability to interpret price tag and UPC information.
- Ability to move throughout all areas of the store; sales floor, receiving, register areas, lawn and garden, including the outside perimeter of the store.
- Understand and respond appropriately to basic customer and employee inquiries.
This initially appeared on Snellville Patch. Visit Snellville Patch's Jobs page for more listings!