Are you a Loganville or Grayson business owner or manager? Have you claimed your Patch listing yet?
If you have a business in Loganville or Grayson and haven't claimed it yet, visit our business directory (see the “Places” tab above), search for your business, and then click the "Claim It!" link underneath the photos. Owners who claim their business can upload additional photos, update information, sign up to be notified when people post reviews and more.
Searched for your business in our directory and did not find it? Look for the “add it” button under the search results. If you have any questions? Email email@example.com
If it's easier for you, watch the short video clip that gives you a visual tour of the following steps:
1. You must be a registered Patch user to claim a listing. You can register for a Patch account by clicking the “Sign Up” link near the upper right corner of any page.
2. Once logged in, navigate to your listing by clicking on “Places” in the navigation bar at the top of the page, and search for your listing.
3. Click on your listing. When your listing opens, scroll to the bottom of the page to find the "Claim it" link.
4. A box will pop up with some basic questions for you. Fill it out these fields and click "Submit Claim."
5. You will receive an e-mail when your listing claim has been approved.
**We take your security seriously, so give us a few days to verify your listing claim. We may even give you a call to double check the facts.