Who's Gonna Land Grayson's Nkemdiche on National Signing Day?
Rivals.com predictors say LSU football fans will be disappointed.
More than 20 Gwinnett County high-schoolers are expected to sign football scholarships with major programs on National Signing Day, Feb. 6.
Based on commitments listed as of 2 p.m. Monday on Rivals.com, that’s a given fact.
But the biggest question for local fans - and most SEC fans - is Who’s gonna land Grayson's Nkemdiche.
Gwinnett blue-chippers Robert Nkemdiche of Grayson and Alvin Kamara of Norcross won’t announce their decisions until just before they sign a National Letter of Intent. Or, at least, that’s unless one of those college recruiting gurus pulls it out of them before Wednesday.
Nkemdiche, a defensive end for the Rams who originally committed to Clemson, is Rivals’ top prospect in the nation. Reports say it’s down to LSU and Ole Miss, but the Rivals crew of eight predictors all agree he’ll be a Rebel.
That’s despite a recent visit to LSU that included a photo op with former LSU basketball star Shaquille O’Neal, according to a blog on ajc.com
All the speculation will end Wednesday. Who do you think will get Nkemdiche?
Got a college football signing in Gwinnett to report to Patch? Email us who and where.
- Become a Fan of Robert Nkemdiche
- Grayson's Robert Nkemdiche Rated the Best of the Best
- Ole Miss, and Robert Nkemdiche's Mom, Still Have Hope
- MaxPreps Names Robert Nkemdiche to 2012 All-American Football Team
- Nkemdiche Commits to Clemson
- Nkemdiche Continues to Rack Up Accolades
- Reports are Nkemdiche Has Made His Choice
- Nkemdiche, Conn, Player and Coach of the Year