On July 31, or in a subsequent runoff, one of four candidates will be the commissioner-elect for Gwinnett County's Commission District 3. The successful candidate will take up the office in January 2013. Current incumbent, Commissioner Mike Beaudreau, faces challenges from former mayor of Snellville Jerry Oberholtzer and two newcomers, Mike Korom and Tommy Hunter.
Dacula Patch has covered this race extensively and provides the following information on the four candidates:
- District 3 Commission Candidates Answer Your Questions
- Audio of District 3 Candidates at Dacula Forum
- Candidates Square off at Dacula Forum
- Sparks Begin to Fly in Race for District 3
- Dacula Resident Seeking District 3 Commission Post
- Hunter: Gwinnett County Government Needs Change in Culture
- Beaudreau to Seek Reelection
- Oberholtzer Promises to Offer Real Solutions
Take our poll and let us know which one of these candidates you feel deserves your vote on July. 31.