Vacant Properties Entered, Vehicle Sabotaged in Recent WCSO Investigations
Two vacant properties were broken into and a man reported that someone had loosened the lug nuts on his car, causing his wheel to come off during travel.
The Walton County Sheriff's Office investigated the following incidents during the period Jan. 29 - 31, 2013.
- Prowler Report – A white male subject, wearing a red plaid shirt, was seen running from a residence on Jersey Walnut Grove Road.
- Threats – A subject threatened another subject with a gun while at Glenda’s Bar & Grill.
- Disorderly Conduct – A subject was charged with Disorderly Conduct after calling 9-1-1 claiming he was being shot at.
- Suspicious Vehicle – A silver Crown Victoria was reported as suspicious on Highway 78 at Unisia Drive.
- Suspicious Person – Two subjects were seen selling windows in the Forest Ridge area.
- Trespassing – The back window to a vacant residence on Greenridge Drive was busted out and the residence was entered. Homeowner reported damages to the fence, attic access and carpet. Nothing was taken.
- Trespassing – Walton County deputies discovered the basement window at a vacant residence on Greenridge Drive busted out. Nothing appeared to be taken.
- Extra Patrol – A subject on Rabbit Farm Road reported that the lug nuts on his vehicle were tampered with when the wheel fell off during travel. Suspect identified.
- Extra Patrol – Extra patrol was requested in the area of Woodland Circle due to speeding vehicles.
Agency Assist – Walton County deputies assisted Morgan County deputies with a vehicle chase. The suspect eluded capture twice. He has outstanding warrants out of Morgan and Walton counties and was suspected of being under the influence of narcotics and in possession of two firearms. The subject was last seen driving a silver mid-90’s Jeep.
This information was obtained from the Zone Alerts from WCSO.