Roads, Landscapes and Streetscrape on Grayson City Council Agenda to Start the Year
The January Council meeting for the City of Grayson is at 7 p.m. Tuesday, January 22, 2013.
The Grayson City Council meet for the regular January, 2013 meeting at 7 p.m. Jan. 22, 2013 at City Hall, 384 Grayson Parkway, Grayson.
The following items are on the January agenda.
- Approval of the Minutes from the December 17, 2012, Work Session and Regular Council meeting.
- Approval of the January 14, 2013 Special Called Work Session.
- Approval of the December 2012 Financial Report.
1. Advertisement For Bids on GA Hwy 20 Median Landscaping (GATEway Grant project)
2. Advertisement For Bids on Streetscape Improvements (TE Grant project)
3. Advertisement For Bids Resurfacing Brannan Blvd. (LMIG project)
4. PPI Professional Design Services Proposal for City Park Master Plan
5. Appointment of replacement of James Gillespie on the Planning and Zoning Commission
Department reports and public comment follows the agenda items.