Oatmeal, pancakes or a bowl of cereal? What do you have, or more importantly, where do you go to get your favorite breakfast?
Everyone has their daily breakfast routine. But sometimes it's nice to treat yourself to a meal outside the home, even for breakfast. This week's Readers' Choice is asking you to rate your favorite breakfast place in the Loganville and Grayson area.
Here are the nominees:
- Bojangles famous Chicken and Biscuits - Loganville
- Hardees - Loganville
- Burger King - Grayson
- Burger King - Loganville
- Subway - Grayson
- Subway - Loganville
- Waffle House - 2725 Loganville Highway, Loganville
- Dunkin Donuts - Loganville
- Kellie's Home Cooking - Loganville
- McDonald's - Loganville
- McDonald's - Grayson
- Claude's - Loganville
- Waffle House - 4725 Atlanta Highway - Loganville
- Cup & Saucer Diner - Loganville
- International House of Pancakes - Loganville
- Grayson's Olde Post Cafe`
How to vote
To pick your favorite, simply take a moment to click on each business and post a review in our Places Directory, then let us know in comments why you feel this way. The “Local Favorite” winner will be based on comments and reviews received on each directory listing. In the case of Grayson's Olde Post Cafe` a link has now been added.
Reviews posted between Monday morning and noon Friday will be taken into account during scoring. Please only review once, but review honestly. If there is anyone we've missed, please let us know in comments and we will add it.