LPD Blotter: Suspect Said He'd Lied to So Many Women He Didn't Know His Real Age
A man arrested by the Loganville Police Department for DUI, didn't know his age. The reason - he had lied about it so often to women that he no longer knew what it really was.
The following arrests were reported by the Loganville Police Department for the period July 11 - 23.
A Loganville man was arrested and charged with driving under the influence (marijuana or controlled substance), failure to maintain lane and following too closely after being stopped on Bay Creek Road for failing to maintain lane. Barry Marion Thomason of 3603 Saddlebrook Drive, Loganville, allegedly failed the field sobriety test and couldn't produce his driver's license. When asked his age, he also wasn't able to give his correct age. At the time he reportedly said he had lied to women about his correct age so many times that he no longer remembered it. He refused to give a sample of his blood and was arrested and transported to the Walton County Jail.
- Fransico Antonio Sanchez, 28, of 2049 Donnas Cove Drive, Smyrna, was charged with driving while unlicensed or expired, following too closely and no proof of insurance.
- Ethan Charles Tipton, 21, of 7545 Cedar Mountain Road, Douglasville, was charged with simple battery.
- Joel Douglas Altman, 29, of 2051 Flowering Drive, Grayson, was charged with DUI (Alcohol less safe) and speeding.
- Pablo Garcia-Arellano, 24, of 1465 Highway 9 North Lot, F-13, Athens, was charged with driving while license unlicensed or expired and speeding.
- Tadrick Marqueis Orange, 27, of 2006 Lia Hill Drive, Norcross, was charged with driving while license suspended/revoked and tag light required.
- Karen Melinda Roberts, 45, of 470 Yearling Drive, Loganville, was charged with battery.
Bobby Eric Johnson, 26, of 225 Bellview Drive, Winder, was charged with theft by receiving stolen property, forgery in the second degree (check, printing, executing, negotiating checks).