Job Alert: Car Wash Attendant, Supervisor, Manager and More
These businesses are hiring for full and part-time.
Car Wash Attendant
Hose Me Down Carwash
This first job listing is from a source that is not always reliable. However, Snellville Patch has confirmed that this is a legitimate listing. It's for a brand new car wash in front of the Centerville Walmart, and they are looking for car wash attendants. If you are a "remarkable person" that can offer a "remarkable experience" to their clients, follow this link and the directions. Pay is $7.50.
Were you born to lead? Inspire? Multitask? Do you thrive on challenge and change? Best Buy thinks that might just make you supervisor material for their store downtown.
- 1 year retail sales or customer service supervisory experience
- This isn't a desk job! Lifting up to 50 lbs., standing and moving up to 100% of the time
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Click here to find out more and apply.
- Best Buy is also hiring for other positions, including customer service specialist
Store Manager, multiple positions
Rue21 is coming soon to the Snellville Pavilion (beside Staples and HH Gregg on Scenic Hwy.). They are hiring a store manager and multiple other positions. For store manager, you must meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 years of soft-lines retail management experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business,including nights and weekends
- To find out more and apply, click here.
For more job opportunities,
(Editor's Note: These jobs appeared on Snellville Patch)