Inside LPD Reports: Aggravated Assault, DUI, Shoplifting and More
These people have been charged with, but not convicted of, these charges.
The following charges were filed by Loganville Police Department during the period Jan. 25 to 31, 2013. An arrest does not constitute a conviction.
Jan. 25, 2013
William James Puckett, 18, of 2993 Lee Road, Snellville, was charged with aggravated assault – other weapon - following an incident that allegedly began at a location in Dekalb County and continued at a second location in Fox Chase subdivision in Loganville.
According to the police report, members of the Loganville Police Department were dispatched to a home in Fox Chase regarding a welfare check on a female. They were told that the female and the subject were seen arguing at a party in Dekalb County and that the female had blood on her clothes and hands. Someone had already allegedly tried to check on her back at her home and been threatened with a knife by the subject. A neighbor at that time had reportedly tackled the subject and secured the knife.
The subject turned himself in to LPD two days later, allegedly saying he did not remember what had happened as he had too much alcohol to drink that night.
He was arrested and charged with aggravated assault.
- Cecilia Cheree Dillingham, 21, of 470 Senior Drive, Lawrenceville, was charged with driving while license suspended/revoked, 60 days to change name/address and improper backing. The charges were filed after Dillingham allegedly backed into a car behind her at an intersection.
- Kendall William Whigham, 19, of 3911 Bethany Woods Court, Snellville, was charged with shoplifting (less than $300) and criminal trespass.
- Cydney Casarrubias-Ayala, 26, of 937 Bay Creek Landing, Loganville, was charged with driving without a license (never had one).
- Ashley Martinez, 25, of 602 Arbor Drive, Duluth, was charged with driving while license suspended/revoked after she was stopped in Loganville for driving without her lights on.
- Marsha Beard, 53, of 514 Yonah Vally Rd., Cleveland, was charged with driving under the influence (alcohol – less safe), open container, failure to maintain lane and lighted headlights/other lights required. The charges were filed after police were advised of a vehicle traveling west on Ga. 10 toward Lee Byrd Road with no headlights on. Police reported that while traveling behind the vehicle, it failed to maintain its lane, almost hitting two vehicles. When the vehicle was stopped, the officer reported a strong smell of alcohol. A half empty bottle of McCormick Vodka was allegedly located in the subject's purse and her blood alcohol content was allegedly .191 BAC. She was arrested and charged.
(This information is based solely on police incident reports provided on request.)