Auto and Auto Related Thefts Continue to Keep WCSO Busy
Latest Walton County Sheriff's Office theft and burglary complaints again primarily feature auto and auto related crimes.
Walton County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following theft and burglary complaints from July 2 - 8
- Recovered Vehicle – A Honda Civic was recovered in the middle of the roadway on Jersey Social Circle Road at Dally Road. The vehicle was stripped of the interior, motor, fuel pump, and transmission. It had been reported stolen out of Gwinnett County.
- Theft – Multiple items were stolen from an outbuilding on Jacks Creek Road. A blue truck was reportedly parked on the property. The vehicle was towed.
- Theft Attempt – On Dry Pond Road a subject driving a small black truck attempted to take a utility trailer from a property. The complainant attempted to follow the vehicle, but lost contact. Extra patrol requested.
- Theft – A condenser unit was discovered missing from a vacant residence on Hwy 78. The theft did not appear to be recent.
- Theft – Unknown person(s) took lawn equipment from 3 landscaping trucks parked at a residence on Hudson Road.
- Entering Auto – Several unlocked vehicles were entered in White Oak subdivision on Piney Grove Road.
- Entering Auto – Someone entered a vehicle on Brookshade Court and took the face off of a car stereo.
- Follow Up – A trailer was reported missing from Holder Landscaping on McCullers Drive.
- Theft – An American flag and a Georgia flag was taken from a flagpole on Double Springs Road. Extra patrol requested.
- Entering Auto – A car stereo was stolen out of a vehicle located at a business on Hwy 78.
- Theft Report – At the Shell Station on Hwy 81, a wallet was taken out of vehicle while the victim went into the store. The vehicle was unlocked.