DUI, Loitering and Immigration Infractions in Gwinnett Jail Docket of Loganville/Grayson
The following Loganville and Grayson residents were booked into the Gwinnett County Detention Center between Sept. 10 - 13.
The following Loganville or Grayson residents were booked into the Gwinnett Detention Center during the period Sept. 10 - 13. The information comes from the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department Docket Book. These individuals have been charged with, but not convicted of, the crimes listed.
- Mark Robert Gilliam, of 1525 Grayson Highway, Apt. 2115, Grayson, was charged with possession of tool for commission of a crime, violation of the Georgia Controlled Substance Act (controlled substance), materials on windshield/light and no proof of insurance.
- Brandon Michael Miller, of 235 Line Street, Loganville, was charged with criminal damage to property – 2nd degree, criminal trespass, entering an auto and theft by taking.
- Sonja Mathis Mack, of 2017 Preserve Creek Way, Loganville, was charged with battery.
- Naria W. Martin, of 4381 Pratherson Drive, Loganville, was charged with loitering or prowling and driving while license suspended/revoked.
- Martha Alicia Gutierrez-Najera, of 3806 Loganville Highway, Loganville, was charged with having no driver’s license and was held for immigration.
- Paul Edgerly Know, of 2725 Meadow Gate Way, Loganville, was held for another agency.
- Natalya Watson, 1005 Madeline Court, Loganville, was charged with driving under the influence (more than 0.10 percent blood alcohol), expired license and for making an improper lane change.
- Cedrick Marquette Brown, of 3208 Watson Woods Way, Loganville, was charged with giving a false name.
- Bruce Darrin Wood, of 634 Landing Way, Loganville, was held for another agency.
- Albert Thomas Rumps of 1209 Misty Haynes Way, Grayson, was charged with no Georgia license after 30 days, suspended/revoked license, loitering/prowling and registration and license plate requirements.
- Juana V. Cabrera-Sanchez of 880 Burning Bush Drive, Loganville, was charged with no driver’s licence and was held for immigration.
- Tabitha Lynn Hobgood, of 5161 Lake Carlton Road S. Loganville, was charged with a violation of probation and was held for another agency.
- Jennifer Dawn McColley, of 3970 Carlton Cove Court, Loganville, was charged with DUI – alcohol, DUI (less safe) and failure to maintain lane.
- Monica Lecroy Fotner, of 3274 Holly Stand Court, Loganville, was charged with a violation of probation.