Daily Dose for Job Seekers: Resort Hiring for Spa Positions
The are several job openings at The Spa at Chateau Elan.
Chateau Elan in Braselton is hiring for the following positions within its spa:
- Massage therapist — Provide high quality massage services, hydrotherapy treatments and body treatments. Applicants must have a minimum of six months of previous experience.
- Spa gift shop attendant — Assists guests in the selection of merchandise, totals bills, accepts payments and makes change for customers in the retail store. Six months of previous customer service experience is required. Prior retail and/or hospitality is experience preferred, but not required.
- Robe and key attendant — Meets and greets guests with a friendly and professional image, provides robe and slippers, and occasionally provides spa tours. Applicants must have at least six months of previous customer service experience.
- Nail technician — Performs a variety of nail treatments on guests who visit the spa. Ideal candidate will have at least one to two years of experience as a nail technician, preferably in a spa environment.
- Bell attendant — Greets and serves guests in a professional, gracious manner and performs all duties associated with bell staff to include loading, unloading and transportation of guest luggage, escorting guests to and from guest rooms, promoting hotel facilities and demonstrating guest room accommodations, providing information to guests, operating hotel vehicles and more. Previous hospitality or bell experience in a hotel of similar quality is preferred. Good driving record is required.
Click here for more information on these jobs and to apply.
Know of a local business that's hiring or an upcoming job fair? Have tips for job seekers? Tell us in comments.