Christmas Events Feature Prominently in Top 10 Things to Do in Gwinnett This Weekend
Here are just some of the events taking place this weekend.
Looking for something to do this weekend? Here are the top 10 events taking place this weekend in Gwinnett County:
- New London Theatre Presents 'A Christmas Carol' (Snellville) - Dickens' classic is brought to the stage in this new adaptation which combines the classic story and words with the modern day. Last show is Dec. 22.
- Photos With Santa at Mall of Georgia (Buford) - Get the little one's photos made with the jolly old elf before he heads back to the North Pole.
- No Wonder! - Children's Worship Musical (Suwanee) - Jericho Church invites the community to come see a production of No Wonder!, presented by KidzMix youth group of Jericho Church.
- Green Living Kids: Become a Waste Warrior Fighting Waste Through the Power of Recycling (Buford) - Children ages 5-10 can learn how to reduce, reuse and recycle during this event at the Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center.
- Home for the Holidays Super Pet Adoption (Norcross) - This free event will feature over 200 adoptable dogs, cats, puppies and kittens from local rescue groups and shelters and promises to be Atlanta's largest pet adoption opportunity of the holiday season.
- A Not So Silent Night (Duluth) - New Dawn Theater Company will be performing its original Christmas production of "A Not So Silent Night"(A Soldier's Christmas Story) written and directed by Sherry Ingbritsen.
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service (Lawrenceville) - Begin your Christmas celebrations at North Metro's annual Christmas Eve Candlelight Service.
- Christmas Organ Concert (Lilburn) - The First Baptist Church of Lilburn will host an organ concert featuring Phil Myers.
- Victorian Santa Claus (Duluth) - Visit with Victorian Santa Claus at New Dawn Theater Company. Bring your cameras!
- Christmas Eve Puppet Show for Kids of All Ages! (Dacula) - Hamilton Mill United Methodist Church is proud to present Christmas on Red Rock Ridge, a special Christmas Eve Puppet Show and Celebration for children of all ages.