Candidates for Walton County BOE: In Their Own Words
With only two days left for early voting before the July 31 election date, hear what the candidates for Walton County Board of Education have to say before casting your ballots.
There are only two days left for early voting before the July 31 election with several Republican and non-partisan races to be decided at that time.
Walton County Chamber of Commerce and The Walton Tribune hosted a candidate forum for several candidates on July 14. With less than a week before the election, and several Republican and non-partisan races to be decided at that time, this is an opportunity to have one last look at the candidates for Walton County Board of Education Districts 3 and 6 before casting your votes. The forum was taped by Paul Mullins and then converted to YouTube by Connor Haler, a high school student who works at Current Events Productions in Covington.
Participating in the forum for Walton County BOE District 3 was challenger Diane Turner. Incumbent Christine Lusk was unable to attend, but more information about the candidate can be obtained by clicking on her name. It will direct you to her website. Participating for District 6 were incumbent Gwen Cantrell and challenger Katherine Pete.
- Gwen Cantrell (I)
- Katherine Pete
Hear what they had to say, in their own words on on YouTube and then vote in our poll.
Other Walton County Election Polls:
- Walton County Commission District 2 and 3, in Their Own Words
- Who Deserves Your Vote for Georgia House District 114
- Who Deserves Your Vote for Walton County BOC Chairman?
- Who Deserves Your Vote for Walton County Probate Court Judge?
- Who Deserves Your Vote in the Race for Georgia's 10th Congressional District?
- Candidates for Alcovy Circuit Judicial Superior Court Judge: In Their Own Words