Candidates for Alcovy Judicial Circuit Superior Court Judge: In Their Own Words
The two candidates for Alcovy Judicial Circuit Superior Court Judge participated in a forum in Monroe on July 14. Hear what they had to say.
There is one week left for early voting before the July 31 clection with several Republican and non-partisan races to be decided at that time.
Walton County Chamber of Commerce and The Walton Tribune hosted a candidate forum for several of them on July 14. The forum was taped by Paul Mullins and then converted to YouTube by Connor Haler, a high school student who works at Current Events Productions in Covington.
Participating in the forum were the two candidates for Alcovy Judicial Circuit Superior Court Judge. The two candidates were incumbent Judge John Ott from Monroe, one of only two candidates in the July 31 election endorsed by Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman, and a newcomer to politics, Newton County attorney Stephanie Lindsey. Hear what they had to say, in their own words on on YouTube and then vote in our poll.
Alcovy Judicial Circuit Superior Court Judge
- John Ott (I)
- Stephanie Lindsey
Other Walton County Election Polls:
- Walton County Commission District 2 and 3, in Their Own Words
- Who Deserves Your Vote for Georgia House District 114
- Who Deserves Your Vote for Walton County BOC Chairman?
- Who Deserves Your Vote for Walton County Probate Court Judge?
- Who Deserves Your Vote in the Race for Georgia's 10th Congressional District?