Armadillo Stuffed in Mailbox and Garage Opener Used to Enter Property in WCSO Reports
The Walton County Sheriff's Office Zone Alerts for the period Nov. 1 - 6 in and around the Loganville area included a case where a garage opener in an unlocked car was used to enter a property.
Walton County Sheriff's Deputies responded to the following theft and burglary complaints in and around the Loganville area during the first week of November.
- Burglary – A subject was seen on Maple Creek Drive with a wheelbarrow possibly burglarizing residences.
- Theft – Subjects stole items from an outbuilding on Piney Grove Road.
- Burglary – Residents on Glenda Court came home to find property scattered in their driveway. The kitchen window was broken and several items were taken, including money. A neighbor witnessed a burgundy older model truck pull in the driveway around noon and a white male with black pants and a stocking cap walked on the front porch.
- Theft – Jewelry was taken from a residence on Hwy 20.
- Damage – On Lakeside Blvd., a mailbox was stuffed with an Armadillo.
- Theft – A Notebook computer was taken from a residence on Pecan Plantation Court.
- Theft – Two subjects were arrested at EZ Stop for stealing gas.
- Extra Patrol – Extra patrol was requested on Bypass Road due to subjects trespassing on private property and taking items.
- Theft – Chopped wood was reportedly stolen from a backyard on New Horizon Drive.
- Burglary – When a resident on hunters Hollow Road heard their garage door open, they called 9-1-1. Wet footprints were discovered in the garage. The garage door opener had been left in an unlocked vehicle in the driveway.