4-Wheelers, Firearms Stolen in Loganville Area in Latest WCSO Alerts
Walton County Sheriff’s Office reported the following theft and burglary complaints and miscellaneous incidents in and around the Loganville area in the first week of 2013.
Walton County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following theft and burglary complaints in and around the Loganville area in the first week of 2013.
- Stolen Vehicle – Two four-wheelers were taken from a residence on Bay Ridge Drive.
- Damage to Property – During overnight hours, an unknown person(s) fired rounds into an outbuilding at Double Springs Baptist Church on Double Springs Church Rd.
- Reckless Conduct – A subject was arrested after firing dozens of shots from inside his residence on Gum Creek Lane. The subject was intoxicated.
- Burglary – A camper was broken into on Lowry Road and firearms were taken.
- Found Property – A firearm, in a holster, was found in the front yard of a residence on Laurel Gate Lane. Walton County deputies retrieved the firearm.
(This was compiled from the WCSO alerts)