Walton County Board of Commissioners Meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 8
The Walton County Board of Commissioners meet at 6 p.m. tonight, Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013 in the Walton County Government Building, 303 Hammond Drive, Suite 330 Monroe.
Items on the Agenda include:
- Walton County Citizens Corp
- Albert Floyd - Water for Felker Park Irrigation
Planning Commission Recommendations
- Acceptance of withdrawal of CU1204003 - Conditional Use for trasitional housing for troubled youth.
- Acceptance of withdrawal of Z12120008 - Rezone of 4.6 acres from B-2 to M-1 for DOD dual coat powder paint system and fabrication for Industrial Finishing Specialist.
Administrative Consent Agenda
- Monthly financial matters
- Presentation of FY 2012 Audit
- Authorization for Walton County Tax Commissioner Derry Boyd to accept checks for all taxes, fees and licenses due to his respective office.
- Personnel Actions for period 12/01/2012 to 12/31/2012
- Staffing Requests
- Workplace Wellness Police
- Setting time, dates and place of the regular monthly meetings of the BOC for 2012
- Reaffirming the $1.50 911 charge on telephone subscribers for 2013.
- County Clerk
- Assistant County Clerk
- County Attorney
- Vice Chairman
- Walton County Board of Family & Children Services
- Walton County Hospital Authority
- Thrower Electric, Inc
- Proposal - Precision Planning, Inc. - Bay Creek Church Road Widening Project - LMS and Elementary school sites.
- Memorandum of Agreement - Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
- Eorgia Environmental Finance Authority Loan Doc.
Next Meeting Date
- 6 p.m. Feb. 5, 2013